The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with analyzing a perfromance problem in SD (Sales & Distribution).
Topics investigated in this decision tree are:
- Introducing the analysis process
- You experience a performance problem in VA05 and/or dump TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED
- The sales order has more than 1000 items and you are facing a performance problem while processing the document
- According to the performance trace most of the time is being spent in standard coding
- The reason for the performance problem is selecting table VBFA
- The reason for the performance problem is fetching a pricing table Axxx
- Introducing performance analysis tool SM50
- How to double check if the userexit was responsible for the performance problem?
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Perfromanceanalyse, ST12, SM50, VA05, TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, condition table, Konditionstabelle, Select VBFA, document flow, Belegfluss , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , SD-BIL , Billing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.