- Inventory document header and item statuses are not in sync.
Inventory document showing as "Cleared" when checking from storage bin (LS03N -> Invent.tab) but status is different (e.g. "Counted") when checking from LX22.
- Inconsistency exists between inventory header and item data: the status at header level (LINK) is not cleared even when all items (LINP) and related quant inventory data (LINV) have status cleared.
Inventory active flag (LINK-IVAKT) is still set for the inventory document even though the inventory document has already been cleared (both LINP-ISTAT and LINV-ISTAT = L for all items).
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
inconsistencies, discrepancy, different, LINK-ISTAT, ISTAT, LINK-IVAKT, IVAKT, LINP-ISTAT, LINV-ISTAT, Inventur, Inventurbeleg, aktiv, LI03N, aktiviert, augebucht, gezählt , KBA , LE-WM-GF-INC , Warehouse Data Inconsistencies , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.