- There are many entries maintained in T005 table for a specific Country Key.
- It seems that during inbound IDOC processing a random ISO code is being taken from T005 table in the sales order.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ISO code, T005-INTCA, ISO_TO_SAP_COUNTRY_CODE, ISO-Code, Länderschlüssel, COUNTRY_CODE_ISO_TO_SAP, XI, GB , KBA , SD-EDI-IM , Inbound Messages , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.