Time to fill column shows blank to some internally posted job requisitions when pulling an adhoc report
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin center > Manager recruiting Settings > Then set the Time to fill:
- Try to pull a Recruiting v2 Adhoc report with 'Time to fill', 'Status' and 'Start Date' columns
- You can see that the some Job requisitions is already on Filled status and has both Start and End date but the 'Time to fill' still shows as blank
- The correct column that should be used on the adhoc report is 'Post Start Date' instead of 'Start date', then also use the 'Board ID' to verify if it's posted internally or externally.
- Then verify that the job requisitions were not posted internally and the candidates that applied to the job requisition were just forwarded.
Since the job requisition is not posted internally and they've used 'Internal Posting start date' in the Manage Recruiting Settings > 'Time to fill', then it's an expected behavior that the 'Time to fill' values shows as blank.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Time to fill, blank data, blank values, Start date , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem