- ODBC data source connecting to a Microsoft SQL Server database is created and confirmed working successfully with connection tests.
- Remote Server for SQL Server database is created in Sybase Central
- Connection tests for remote server fails with the following error message [SAP][ODBC Driver][SQL Anywhere] Unable to connect to server 'RemoteSQLServer': [DataDirect][ODBC lib] Data Source not found and no default driver specified.
- SQL Anywhere version 17.0
- Microsoft SQL Server (as remote server)
CIS, Remote Server, ODBC, odbc.ini, ODBCINI, ODBC_INI, ODBCHOME, SQL Anywhere, Linux, Unix , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.