- Even if there are follow-on documents for a shopping cart, the Edit button is enabled: it is possible to change the items or add positions in the Shopping Cart using the Edit button from POWL or select Edit in the Shopping Cart details in Display mode.
- Shopping Cart header status is set to I1113 - Follow-On Document Created, when follow-on document is created.
- You create an Rfx or PO for a Shopping Cart item in SOCO. Afterwards the other items won't be available anymore in SOCO.
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, Follow-on Document Created, I1113, BBP_GET_STATUS_2, Edit, enabled , KBA , SRM-EBP-SHP , Shopping Cart , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , SRM-EBP-STA , Status , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.