- How to get started with the SAP Cloud Availability Center
- What is the Cloud Availability Center used for?
- Access to Cloud Availability Center (CAC)
- How to use the Cloud Availability Center tool in Launchpad
- Cloud Notifications
- Nonproductive Systems
- Productive Systems
- SAP Cloud Availability Center (CAC) application
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
The Cloud Availability Center (CAC) offers a personalized dashboard view of the status of your SAP cloud products; with the purpose of providing you with up-to-date status on incidents (service disruptions/ interruptions/ degradation/ maintenance) occurring with your products. Your S-user personalization in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad gives you a view of your products, the data centers, URLs, and tenants they reside on.
- As of the Wave 6 August 22 Launchpad release: Productive and non-productive systems are supported. (Note that the non-productive landscape information is currently only available for the cloud services SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Cloud for Customer, SAP Integrated Business Planning, SAP Entitlement Management, SAP Market Communication for Utilities, SAP Marketing Cloud, and SAP S/4HANA Cloud).
- Your viewable systems are tied to your customer number and accessed based on your S-user ID.
- Your S-user ID must have the correct authorization(s); Display System Data or Edit System Data (see KBA 2587408).
- See the SAP Cloud Availability Center page for the most recent information including the User Guide and FAQs.
- From within the CAC you can manage Cloud Notification subscriptions in the SAP Cloud System Notification Subscriptions (CSNS) application (see KBA 2900069)
- Logon the SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Open the Cloud Availability Center application tile (or use direct URL https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/cacv2). See KBA 2348668 on how to activate a tile.
- You are presented with the status of your data centers based on your local time zone. All status, notification date, and times impacting your product(s) will be calculated for your time zone.
- Use the Refresh Function to get the latest status indicators, event calendar, and news.
The Cloud Availability Center delivers an at-a-glance view providing:
Your SAP products overview
Current and historical cloud solution status
Product and tenant views
For issues with the CAC report an incident to component XX-SER-SAPSMP-CAC.
- SAP Cloud Availability Center Overview and FAQs page: https://support.sap.com/en/my-support/systems-installations/cloud-systems-installations.html
- Cloud System Notification Subscriptions Overview and FAQs page: https://support.sap.com/en/my-support/systems-installations/cloud-systems-installations/csns.html
SLA, DC dashboards, DC down, DC maintenance, Service availability, Data Center down , xx-ser-sapsmp-cac , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-CAC , Cloud Availability Center , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To