A recruiting user can close a requisition regardless of the status field value. This could result in a closed requisition containing a status value of “Open” or other similar incorrect value. To guard against this, it is possible to configure the requisition status field to be validated against the requisition Approved/Closed state. This optional configuration helps ensure the requisition state and status match.
NOTE: A status with a value of “99999” indicates a status of closed, while a status with a value of “88888” indicates a requisition on hold.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Change "status" field in picklist .csv to 88888 to configure "Hold" status.
Change "status" field in picklist .csv to 99999 to configure "Closed" status.See steps below on how to configure.
- Admin > Manage Picklists > Export the picklists
**If you have only the option Picklist Center, please check the bellow KBA: "How To: Configure Job Requisition Hold Status/ Closed Status when using MDF Picklists - Recruiting Management"
- Locate the picklist defined on the Job Requisition XML status field.
- For picklist items you wish to put in a "Hold" status, set the value column to 88888.
- For picklist items you wish to put in a "Closed" status, set the value column to 99999.
- Import the picklist changes.
RCM, Recruting,On Hold, SuccessFactors, Job Requisition, Closed, 99999, 88888 , Legacy, Value , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To