Error "StatusCode in ResponseMessage != OK; please refer to the database trace for more information" from "https://hanaserver.yourcompany.com/sap/hana/xs/saml/login.xscfunc when connecting SAP Analytics Cloud to SAP HANA using Direct Connection
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017
- SAP HANA using Direct Connection (CORS)
- SAML SSO enabled in SAP HANA
The Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) configuration in SAP HANA InA package is incorrect.
You will see this message if you enable SAML SSO in HANA but configure incorrectly the CORS origin.
SAP HANA XS configuration .xsacces file "allow origin" is incorrect.
It is possible to see this message if SAML is not correctly configured in SAP HANA and you enabled SAML SSO and CORS for InA package.
For a step-by-step guide on how to configure SAP HANA in SAP Cloud Platform with Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), you can read the following blog: https://blogs.sap.com/2017/01/25/how-to-configure-ms-adfs-3.0-as-identity-provider-for-sap-hana-cloud-platform/
For more information on SAP HANA SAML SSO, you can also read the following blog:
- SAML authentication in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Enhancement requests using SAP Customer Influence (formerly known as Ideaplace)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, CORS, HANA, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem