System warning of exceeding Planning professional licenses for users in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- System Monitor showing an extra license being used.
- Default system owner user has "Planning professional" license regardless of no matter which role is assigned to it.
- BI_Admin for instance should not assign this license.
- Even no role will show the same "Planning professional" license.
- Note this admin user, previously system owner, has been modified and ownership transferred to another user.
- No issues with other users.
SAP Analytics Cloud
The user in question is an owner of objects that belong to a planning license (for example currency conversion table).
- Remove any objects created with the user that originally had a planning license (for example currency conversion table).
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
BOC, BO Cloud, SAC, object, planning, licence, license, role, permission, warning, professional, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem