How to add more fields to global information which are not provided as standard in country specifics guide?
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Global Information
- Only the standard fields (like genericX) provided in country specifics guide should be used for system to operate as per the country specific requirements.
- If anymore fields are required other than standard genericX fields provided under the respective country section in guide, then please use customX fields.
- DO NOT use other genericX fields that is not defined for that country, it is not supported.
generic string, custom fields in global information, more fields in global information, country specific personal information , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Data (All Person Data Types) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , How To