- Data is not getting filtered when importing data within a Model from BW.
- All data is imported and the prompt values are ignored.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.19
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Tenant.
- Browse Model and select Model to import data.
- Pick a connection and select "Use an existing query".
- Select query and then click on "Modify existing query".
- Within query, modify the value of a prompt.
- Click OK.
- Filters are ignored and all Data is imported.
- Set the filter values in the selection dialog, which comes right after the variables dialog.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Enhancement requests using SAP Customer Influence (formerly known as Ideaplace)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, dialog, window, selection, filters, variables, , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Bug Filed