When trying to edit an LMS Instructor's VLS Settings and then add an Adobe Connect account, it produces the error below:
The user account could not be created on ADOBE VLS Server. Please try again later or note the error and contact your VLS administrator.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions since b1602
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to an instructor account
- On the "VLS Settings" tab, try to add an existing Adobe Connect Account / create a new Adobe Account
- Error message displays
- Try the resolutions suggested in section 5 and 5.1 of KBA: 2341420
- If that does not work, then ask the customer to check the role in Adobe Connect.
- Just like in LMS, Adobe Connect Users also have associated roles to them. It's possible that the affected user only has a role called "Learner" or "User", when in LMS that same user is an "Instructor". These roles have different permissions.
- In Adobe Connect, change the role of the user to "Instructor".
- Go back to LMS. Go to the Instructor and try to add the Adobe credentials again and it should now be working.
VLS Error: The user account could not be created on ADOBE VLS Server, VLS Error, The user account could not be created on ADOBE VLS Server, The user account could not be created on Adobe VLS Server, The user account could not be updated on SF_Adobe VLS Server, VLS Error : Status of Breeze Server response was Invalid: <invalid field="email" type="string" subcode="format" />, Cannot create VLS Instructor, Adobe Connect, VLS Adobe Connect, Instructor, VLS Instructor , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-VLS , Virtual Learning System , Problem