- How to delete a specific translation overview page?
- I have translated an overview page with multiple languages. How can I maintain a single version of a translation for all users?
** Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental **
SAP Jam Collaboration
Group admin need to click on translate link on the group overview page then it will redirect to the translation mode.
Please Note: By default the locale dropdown should show the current locale that user selected in profile setting. This indicates that you are translating the group overview page to a particular Language version. Because of this, Group Admins unknowingly create translation pages for the language 'A' as per their profile setting.
And for this reason, all subsequent users using the language 'A' will now be a seeing the translated version of the overview page.
Please follow the steps below to delete a particular translated page, so that all users see a single version of the page in default language of the instance:
- Open Group overview page
- Click on Translate link.
- Navigate to the text widget that you want to delete the translation and click into it to enable the text editor.
- Delete everything in the editor then it will remove the translated version of the text widget and fall back to the default.
- Click save to save the edit
It will delete the translated language page for language 'A' and users with their profile language 'A' will be seeing the default language overview page.
Overview translation page - delete translation - overview page not updating , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-GRP , Group Issues , How To