- User was assigned free-floating item by mistake.
- User would like to remove the item from the student/user's learning plan but remove check box does not appear in the admin view.
- Given that the item is assigned to the user using an Assignment profile and the item is a part of a program, it cannot be removed from the Assigned Items section of the user record.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as admin
- Navigate to Users
- Search for the user ID
- In the Related section, under 'Assigned Items' section, you will see that there are no Check box present to remove the item as seen in the screenshot above.
The item is assigned to the user is a part of a Program.
- In order to remove the item from the user's record, you will have to remove the user from the Assignment profile and then propagate the changes so that the item also gets removed from user record.
- In other words, you need to modify the Assignment profile rules in such a way that the user falls out of the criteria. Once this is done, propagate the changes in the Assignment Profile and this will remove the item from user's learning plan.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, free-floating, Assignment Profile rules, assigned item, checkbox, AP, program , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , How To