- From crm7.0 Ehp1 we can use "Define Path for CSS Files" at IMG to change the skin on CRM WebUI Client. Instead of copying and pasting an existing skin and then adapting the copied skin css to your requirements, you can simply create a CSS file and change, define the path (URL) where your CSS file is located, which will be on top of the standard sap CSS files provided in the system.
- In this KBA, we will show you how to use CSS files to change font color and header background color as shown in following screenshot.
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
Cascading Style Sheet, crm webui, framework, skin color, highlighting of navigation bars, image, skin workbench, crm 7.0, crm7.0, crm2007, crm 2007. , KBA , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.