- FIM is not able to communicate correctly with the Data Services repository to create the ATL file of the job.
- "Initialization ODBC call <*****> to connect database <> failed with error: <*****>. Use the ODBCDriverSelector (Windows) or DSConnectionManager.sh (UNIX) utility in LINK_DIR/bin to configure the correct version of the driver. If the problem still exists after selecting the correct version of the driver, notify Customer Support. This message contains some internal system details which have been hidden for security. If you need to see the full contents of the original message, ask your administrator to assign additional privileges to your account."
- Attempted to run import of ATL from command line, same error message appeared:
- cd %LINK_DIR%/bin
- al_engine -U"REPO_USER" -P"REPO_PASSWORD" -S"SERVER_NAME" -N"HANA" -Kserver"SERVER_NAME" -Kport30015 -f"C:\TMP\test.atl"
- SAP Financial Information Management.
- SAP Data Services 4.2
SAP Data Services 4.2 ; SAP Financial Information Management 10.0
KBA , EPM-FIM-DS , Data Services Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.