- How can I completely delete a user from my SuccessFactors System?
- Is it possible to purge a user and delete their information instead just deactivating them?
- How to purge users in SuccessFactors?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
To purge/delete users in SuccessFactors please follow the steps below:
- At first, it's required to deactivate the users you want to purge/delete with an employee import. (If you have Employee Central, you need to Terminate the user first.)
- To purge/delete users and user data, create a Data Purge Request type Purge Inactive User in Data Retention Management and approve it via the Purge Request Monitor. You can find how to use the Data Retention Management feature in KB article 2088065. Note that this purge will also purge the user on LMS and the data is not restorable
- (Optional for full purge) After the Data Purge, the users' data are deleted, but username and userID are still stored and reserved on the instance. To delete the userID and username, perform a Permanent Purge as instructed in KB article 2392076.
SF, success factors, PLT, EC, BizX, bizx, purge users, inactivate users, data retention management, DRM. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To