- Performing an Odata API Batch upsert operation.
- And in the Odata Response Body, the value comes as ACCEPTED instead of UPSERTED.
- Upsert does not Complete.
For full purge request, all records Must be valid. If one record has an incorrect input the entire batch is aborted.
This is Expected Behavior of Odata batch upsert.
The Below scenarios are covered.
1. When all records are valid, then they can be full purged correctly .
2. When one or more records of the request payload are invalid, then none of them will be purged.
All correct reocrds' status will be ACCEPTED. All invalid records' status will be ERROR and httpCode will be 400 and proper message will be displayed.
The Below scenarios's errors are some which can lead to the Response ACCEPTED instead of upserted:
1. Invalid property name
2. Invalid property format
3. Invalid property length etc.
ACCEPTED, full purge, HTTP 202 , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem