- Loading database from 15.0x to 16.0
Load database fails with 3101 error:
Msg 3101, Level 16, State 1:
Server '<server>', Line 1:
Database in use. A user with System Administrator (SA) role must have exclusive use of database to run load.
- Load database still fails with 3101 after running the following on the target 16.0 server:
- dbcc dbcacheremove(<database>)
- Rebooting target server
- enabling traceflag 12315 in the RUN_server file
- Running the following command on the target 16.0 database does not result in any output:
- Running dbcc dbtable on a newly created database on the target 16.0 server would display the memory structure for the current database
- Only way to load database is to drop the database on the target server (ASE 16.0)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.