You have a valid binding path and trying to bind a field using Adobe Livecycle Designer, however you are unable to traverse the whole path in Livecycle designer.
"Images/data in this KBA are from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental".
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Download the standard template from Form template maintenance
- Open the ".xdp" file in ALD
- Select a field to bind with binding path (example: x->y->z->data)
When tried to traverse the path at times we do not see whole path.
Data connection to the Main schema would be lost or not updated with latest data.
You nee to reconnect the main schema to data view.
Steps to correct:
- Open .xdp file (template) in Adobe Livecycle designer and go to Data view.
- Right click on ‘Dataconnection’ and select ‘Connection properties’ (refer: screenshot 1).
- Click Next & Ok.
- In this screen, browse and select the MainSchema.xsd (refer: screenshot 2).
- Click ‘Finish’.
Once the connection is updated, now you should be able to bind the field respectively.
XML, Schema, Adobe LiveCycle Designer, Connections Properties, ALD, , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To