- A Portfolio Item is linked to an order (or other controlling object) in the ERP system. You expect the costs from this order to be transferred to the item's financial planning, but this is not the case.
- You may also get error message "No link exists between SAP PS Project element and selected SAP PPM items" when running /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
Linked order, assigned order, PM order, maintenance order, /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING, financial group, No link exists between SAP PS Project element and selected SAP PPM items, No link exist bet. Project System element and Portf. and Proj. Mgmt items, RPM_APPL022, RPM_APPL 022 , KBA , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.