Document Due and Late notifications are not sending.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Requisition - Enter Due date.
- Go to Admin Center - Form template settings
- Select the Requisition Form - Select Default Start date, end date and Due date. Refer to KBA 2345218
- The approver should receive document due and late notification based on the dates setup in step 3.
- The back end job is not configured to trigger the emails or has an inactive job owner (Send Form Due Date Notification and Send Form Late Date Notification)
- Appropriate templates have not been set up for the relevant language
- Go to Provisioning -> Manage Scheduled Jobs
- Ensure the below jobs are setup and running with an active Job owner.
- Send Form due date notification
- Send Late due date notification
- Go to Admin Center -> E-Mail Notification Templates -> Document Due Notification/Document Late Notification
- First, make sure they are both enabled
- Second, make sure a template has been specified for the desired language. An example is the Netherlands in the screenshot below
Please note that it is not possible to skip a step in the approval path. All approvals must be granted in order to change the system status from pre-approved to approved.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem