The Pro Forma Invoice button is not enabled (grayed out) when selecting a sales document.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Sales Order view.
- Select sales order XYZ (XYZrepresents the ID of the sales order).
The Pro Forma Invoice button is grayed out.
The Pro Forma Invoice button is enabled only if the following criteria are met:
The Sales Order:
- is consistent
- is not cancelled
- approval status is either Approved or Approval not Necessary
- is not completed
- does not have any scheduled invoice in Pricing and Invoicing - Invoice Schedule
Note: This also applies to other sales documents such as Sales Quotes.
This is the expected system behavior.
greyed out, grayed out, disabled, grisé, bouton, facture, commande client, scheduled invoice, invoice scheduling , KBA , proforma , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To