- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in dbt_unkeep() with a stack trace:
Current process (0x5d002f) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001aa88ba (dbt_unkeep+0x2ba), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000000f)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments
- ASE server shutdown because the terminated process (spid) didn't release the rdbt_spin spinlock:
Spinlocks held by kpid 6094895
Spinlock Resource->rdbt_spin at address 0x00002aaaafed0b80 owned by 6094895
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 and 16.0
Sybase, SEGV, segment, violation, storage, access, kisignal, CR809179, CR#809179, 809179, worktable , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.