- A connection running a query on the sysoptions, monProcessActivity and sysprocesses tables is unexpectedly terminated.
- ASE errorlog reports an "infected with signal 11" error together with a stack trace:
Current process (0x490025) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00007ffff60ca85f ((null)+0x7ffff60ca85f), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 and 16.0
Sybase, SEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR808871, CR#808871, 808871, sysoptions, monProcessActivity and sysprocesses , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.