- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated
- Or a shortdump in Netweaver system
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error with the (null) module name followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0x15db0105) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00007ffba250195c ((null)+0x7ffba250195c)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The SQL Text area shows a query on ASE system monitoring table monSpinlockActivity. This is a typical query run by DBACockpit that is commonly seen:
INSERT INTO saptools..MY_SNAP_SPINLOCKACTVTY
FROM master..monSpinlockActivity AS SRC_MONSPINLOCKACTIVITY
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 & 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 & 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Suite 15.7 & 16.0
Sybase, SEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR807966,CR#807966, 807966, stacktrace, Spinlocks , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.