You've created a new sales quote 123 (123 represents the sales quote ID) from the sales quote 456 (456 represents the sales quote ID) using the function "copy", and when you set the pricing for the quote 123 the pricing date is the sames in the quote 456.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center;
- Go to the Sales Quotes view;
- Open the sales quote 456;
- Press Actions -> Copy;
- Create quote 123;
- Define the price for the quote 123 (via request external price, internal list price, etc.)
- The Pricing Date field is the same of the quote 456 instead of the current date.
In Business Configuration, it has been not maintained the Pricing Date for the sales quote to be as "(Current) Date included in Copy".
Maintain for sales quote the Pricing Date as "(Current) Date included in Copy" in Business Configuration:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current project.
- Press Open Activity List.
- Go to the Fine-Tune.
- Open the Fine-Tune activity Sales Quotes.
- Open Maintain Document Types.
- Select the Pricing Date as "(Current) Date included in Copy".
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To