How to Set Up RBP Refresh Job?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
In order to make the regular RBP refresh job works for the specific company instance we need set up the job in the provisioning, and below are the steps. It is important to remember that only Partners and Support have access to Provisioning, so if you don't have access to Provisioning, you can contact these resources.
- Login to the Provisioning, choose your target company instance;
- Click the 'Manage Scheduled Jobs' link under the 'Managing Job Scheduler' section;
- Click the 'Create New Job' link;
- Provide the Job name and Job owner, for Job owner, you can choose the admin user of this company. For the Job Type, please select the 'Refresh RBP Rules';
- You can decide the job frequency, suggestion to set it to 'Recurring', so it will be running automatically and refreshing the RBP
Note: Normally this job should not be schedule to run in a high frequency. The recommendation is no more than once every 3 hours.
RBP Refresh, Permissions, job, scheduled job, recurring, RBP, Role Based Permission, Set up, Refresh RBP Model , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions (EC Core only) , How To