You desire to perform some changes on the profile information. This KBA presents some frequently asked questions.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
- Question: Basic Profile Information: Nick Name and Job Description fields can be hidden / grayed out?
- Answer: No. Nick name is a core setting to the profile. It allows a user to set how they prefer to be addressed.
- Question: Can we hide/remove add e-mail, phone and IM on Contact Information?
- Answer: Yes, Admin console > Product Setup > Custom Profile > Contact Information > Click EDIT > uncheck e-mail, phone and IM or the complete block itself.
- Question: Can we change IM’s picklist?
- Answer: No, currently no option to do that. But if you have some other IM to be listed there, you can select ‘others’ option and mention the IM.
- Question: Can we disable that users change/add office information? Can we change office’s picklist?
- Answer: Yes, we can disable users change/add office information by navigating to Admin console > Product Setup > Custom Profile >Office Information. No, we cannot change this picklist currently. Please raise an enhancement request if you wish to look this feature in the upcoming features.
- Question: Can we personalize address fields?
- Answer: No, currently this is not possible. Please raise an enhancement request if you wish to look this feature in the upcoming features.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
Jam profile information, field customization, Jam FAQ , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-ADM , Administrator Access Request , Problem