- You are assigning Measuring Points as Production Resource/Tools (PRT) within an Order/Operation (IW31/ IW32).
- The system is allowing you to assign a measuring point which is not currently active.
- This behavior is different to a confirmation (IW41/IW42), where inactive Measuring Points are not made available for selection.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IW31, IW32, IW41, IW42, Measuring, Point, PRT, Status, Active, Inactive , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM-PRM , Preventive Maintenance , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.