Users are unable to schedule a Job for "Ad Hoc Reports Export" in provisioning.
Only half of the page is displayed when we this job type is chosen.
SuccessFactors Scheduled Jobs
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Provisioning.
- Choose the affected company.
- Open Manage Scheduled Jobs.
- Click Create New Job.
- Select the Job Type: Ad Hoc Reports Export.
- The page is displayed with only few definitions.
- The instance has Ad Hoc reports without an owner. This happens when a user who created Ad Hoc reports had been deactived and the reports hadn't been deleted.
- Some users have blank First Name or Last Name or with special characters in the system (User Data File)
- The issue can be corrected by assigning owners to such orphan reports. The Manage Ownership functionality (Admin center) can be used for the same: More details on 'Manage Ownership'
- Export the User Data File (e.g. Employee Export) and add a valid First and Last Name to all users
Note: We recommend using Report Center to schedule the reports -> 2464604 - How to schedule an Ad Hoc / Table report – Report Center
Ad Hoc Reports Export
AdHoc Reports Export
Ad Hoc scheduled job
Unable to create
Corrupt , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-PRV , Provisioning Changes , Problem