This document describes why user cannot create a visit tour.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
To reproduce the issue, the user needs to adapt the page layout and hide or disable the Tours work view.
After that, to reprdouce you can follow the steps:
- Go to Visits work center.
- Go to Visits Planner View.
- Select more button.
In this time we just can select New Visit. The options "Create Visit Tour" and "Add account to a visit Tour" are unavailable.
After 1502 upgrade, routes replace tours. Then, when the Tours Work View is hidden, theses itens would be unavailable to select.
To solve the problem with tours, the user can organize a visit into a Route.
- Go to Routes work center.
- Click on New Route.
- Create and open the new Route.
- Go to overview tab.
- Select add on proposed visits.
- Select the accounts that you want to create a route.
- Select actions and activate the route.
- Select actions button and generate visits.
After generate visits, the user's name will appears as the organizer for all visits in the route because user organized the route.
Visit Planner , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Bug Filed