This document describes why user cannot create a visit tour.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
To reproduce the issue, the user needs to adapt the page layout and hide or disable the Tours work view.
After that, to reproduce you can follow the steps:
- Go to the Visits work center.
- Go to the Visits Planner View.
- Select more than one account.
- Select the more button.
In this scenario, we can select New Visit. The options "Create Visit Tour" and "Add account to a visit Tour" are unavailable.
After 1502 upgrade, routes replace tours. Then, when the Tours Work View is hidden, theses items would be unavailable to select.
NOTE: If your user does have the options "Create Visit Tour" and "Add account to a visit Tour", please remove the access to the Tours work centre view from the user's access.
- Go to the Administration work centre.
- Go to either the General Settings > Business Roles, or to Business Users.
- Select the relevant business role or business user.
- Edit > Access Rights.
- Remove access to the 'Tours' work centre view.
- Log out and back in with the user.
Result: the Tours view is no longer available, and the option to 'Create Tour' won't be visible anymore. This should be the case, as per the above reason of Routes replacing Tours.
To solve the problem with tours, the user can organize a visit into a Route.
- Go to Routes work center.
- Click New Route.
- Create and open the new Route.
- Go to overview tab.
- Select add on proposed visits.
- Select the accounts that you want to create a route.
- Select actions and activate the route.
- Select actions button and generate visits.
After generate visits, the user's name will appears as the organizer for all visits in the route because user organized the route.
Visit Planner, Tours , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Bug Filed