When you create a Supplier Invoice with Credit Memo Item and Invoice Item you receive the error message Only positive total tax amount permitted.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks view.
- Select New Invoice without Purchase Order.
- Complete the relevant data.
- In the Items Tab, add 2 lines for Credit Memo and 1 line Invoice Item.
You have the error message: Only positive total tax amount permitted.
The system does not support a negative tax amount.
This is the expected system behavior.
As a workaround you can create two separate documents: one for Invoice Items and the other one for Credit Memo Items.
Only Positive Total Tax Amount Permitted, Credit Memo, Supplier Invoice. , KBA , only positive total tax amount permitted , supplier invoice , invoice item , credit memo item , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , How To