You are receiving the following syntax errors:
- Type '/TMF/H_22_BATCH_RESP_1_3_IN' is unknown;
- The data object 'LS_SEND_REQUEST-ENVIO_LOTE_EVENTOS-EVENTOS' does not have a component called 'EVENTO';
- Field 'IV_XML' is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a 'DATA' statement. "DATA" statement;
- Class '/TMF/CL_MF_GOVERNMENT_COMM' with syntax errors;
- Class '/TMF/CL_MF_MONITOR_DPC' with syntax errors;
Or other syntax/activation issues after applying the below SAP Notes:
- 2449793 - [TDF SP09] Note 010: MF - General Corrections
- 2487506 - [TDF SP09] MF - Pre REINF Layout 1.1
- 2495628 - [TDF SP09] MF - eSocial Layout 2.2.02
Tax Declaration Framework for Brazil SP09.
eSocial; REINF; TMF/CL_MF_GOVERNMENT_COMM; EVENTO-LOTE; EVENTO; syntax; error; check; Class; activation; ativar; classe; objetos; erro; sintaxe; H_22_BATCH_RESP_1_3_IN; /TMF/H_22_BATCH_RESP_1_3_IN; eSocial Layout 2.2.02; Pre REINF Layout 1.1; MF; FIN-TMF-BR-ESO , KBA , FIN-TMF-BR-ESO , Tax Management Framework Brazil - eSocial , FIN-TMF-BR , Tax Management Framework Brazil , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.