You want to make a Sales Quote the Primary Sales quote.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunity view.
- Open any Opportunity EDF (EDF represents the Opportunity ID).
- Go to the Opportunity overview.
- The Primary field in the Sales Quotes section shows 'NO'.
The standard primary indicator can be set when there is a reference to an opportunity.
If you open the opportunity and go to the Sales Documents tab, the quote should be in the list of the Sale Quotes.
The standard primary indicator was not selected during the Sales Quote creation.
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Open the Opportunity view.
- Navigate to the Sales Documents facet.
- Select Sales Quote ABC (ABC represents the Sales Quote ID).
- In the Overview facet, there is a Primary Quote indicator field.
- Select value Yes and save the changes.
- The Sales Quote is now the Primary Quote of the Opportunity EDF.
Primary, Sales Quotes, Version, Active versions, Sales Document , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To