- HANA Import Wizard reports an error: "Catastrophic failure Exception from HRESULT: 0x8000FFF (E_UNEXPECTED)".
- It occurs immediately after the first step "Creating a temporary physical data model" appears to complete, and the second step to extract the tables begins.
- It fails in any and all situations:
- when wizard opened again and used after it fails first time in a PD session,
- when the wizard is opened in a new session of Power Designer after previously closing PD,
- when the wizard is opened after PD is started for the first time after restarting the computer,
- without using back button,
- with back button after a previous failure,
- with 1 table selected and no views selected,
- with 1 view and associated tables selected,
- with many objects selected.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP01
- SAP HANA Client 1.00.102.01 1444147999
- Java SE Runtime (1.8.0_131)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
RE, engineering, jdbc, calculation, analytic, attribute, view, 811279, CR811279, CR#811279 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.