Transaction code IK14 does not check the authorization on organization level, for example per plant. Due to this, user is able to view and edit equipments from other plant.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
MEAS_POINT_AUTH_CHECK; IK14; authorization check , KBA , PM-EQM-SF-MPC , Measuring points and counters , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.