In the Legacy Question when editing a question, it works normally for the first question. Upon trying to edit a second one it appears as blank and unsaved in the title, even if it is the same question from before.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Content->Questions
- Search for some question
- Edit it
- Return for the Search results
- Try editing the same question
- It will open as a blank unsaved question
For using the legacy feature of PQE it is mandatory to use Internet Explorer 7 or IE in compatibility mode, for both browser and document.
For Internet Explorer 11:
- Go to the Tools Menu (in the gear icon)
- Click in "Compatibility View Settings
- Add the base LMS instance URL name and click in Add
- Check the option "Use Microsoft compatibility view" and click in "Close"
- Press F12 to open the "Developer Tools"
- Set "Document Mode" to 7
- Set "User agent string" to "Internet Explorer 7"
2525846 - PQE Questions migration: export issue with localized TRUE/FALSE
2271776 - LMS Question Editor: How to Resolve Display Issues
Question, Edit, Blank, Unsaved, Internet Explorer 7, Compatibility Mode, PQE, Lock, Legacy, Developer Tools , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PQE , LMS Plateau Question Editor and Evaluation , Problem