How to add/remove the External Requests link from the Links tile on User side of Learning?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
In order to remove the 'External Links' link available in the Links tile, you will have to remove the workflows from the user role for that user. To determine the role that is assigned to the user, follow the below steps:
- Logon as a Learning admin
- Navigate to Users > Search for the user and click on Edit icon
- Click on View All
- Check the role assigned to the user from Role section in Extended Summary
- Navigate to System Admin>Security>Role Management>Search for the User role and click the Edit icon
- Click Workflows and then click 'Expand All'
- Search for the workflows as shown below and remove them from the role
- Click 'Apply Changes'
NOTE : In case you want to add the External Requests Links back to the user role, please add the workflows back to the user role.
external requests remove user links workflow add modify change link sf successfactors learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Roles & Workflows , How To