Unable to select the SSN from the dropdown in Sec 2 on Employer of Authorized Rep Review and Verifciation Panel
Reproducing the Issue
During the NES candidate selected applying for an SSN therefore had a receipt.
- During the Orientation step candidate brought in the SSN Card no longer had the receipt.
- In section 2 on the Employer of Authorized Rep Review and Verifciation Panel there is not option to select the SSN in List C.
Expected behavior because the candidate initially brought in a receipt. Once they select receipt on NES it drives content on Orientation Step. Content that is looking for a receipt.
1. This needs to be handled as a receipt following the receipt process.
2. During the orientation step if the candidate had initially brought in a receipt stating applying for SSN then, there will not be an option to select the SSN. You need to complete the Orientation Step with the receipt information.
3. The system will then generate an activity in the reverification process to adding the updated SSN information.
- List C
- Orientation Step
- Sec 2