You are going to invoice the invoice request ABC, system splits it into 2 invoices when invoicing. (ABC represents the ID of a sales order)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoice Requests view.
- Select invoice request ABC and click Invoice button.
- In the new invoice screen, system splits it into 2 invoices.
- Select these 2 new invoices, click button Split Analysis, system shows the result. You can see the split creteria in this case is FOP_GLO_LEGALLY_REQUIRED_PHRAS.
The Golden Tax Invoice function is enabled in the system. Hence, invoice split happens if invoice have different tax codes according to the Golden Tax Invoice rule.
This is the system design.
Customer Invoice; Split; FOP_GLO_LEGALLY_REQUIRED_PHRAS , KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , AP-CI-CI-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To