You are creating a Sales Document (Sales Quote or Sales Order) XYZ (XYZ represents your sales order ID), but the system is determining a different Tax Jurisdiction than the one maintained in the account FGH (FGH represents your account ID).
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Sales Order Work Center
2. Under common tasks create a new Sales Order with the account which has Tax Jurisdiction configured
3. Insert the product ABC
4. Navigate to Item tab and the Sub tab taxes
5. The system is determing wrong Tax Jurisdiction
This has been configured in the business configuration.
To change the behavior to fit in your business process, follow the steps below:
1. Go to work center business configuration and select Overview
2. Search for Tax on goods and services
3. Select the Tax jurisdiction determinant rules
4. To specificly state, Origination Taxation should be selected. Which you can change if you wish to
KBA , AP-TTE-TC , Tax Calculation , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To