You would like to know what order applies in determination with Party Role maintained as Service Technician Team.
SAP Cloud for Customer
With Party Role maintained as Service Technician Team, the following order applies:
On create rules cannot be set, hence rule order is only based on priorities set in Business Configuration.
- Step No 3 - Use Rules for Service Technician Team - refers to the Ticket Routing Rule link of Service and Social View of Administrator work center.
- Step No 5 - Installed Base/ Registered Product - refers to deriving Technician from Registered Product.
- Step No 10 - Responsibility "Service Technician Team for Tickets" - refers to Rules maintained under Organizational Work Distribution link of Service and Social View of Administrator work center.
- Step No 20 - Functional Organizational Unit of Service Technician - Team is derived from Processor based on the Org Model set up.
- Step No 30 - Organizational Unit form Org Model if only one Suitable Functional Unit exists - IF there is only one Org Model in the system and has Function as service, then this is derived as Team.
If the subsequent Determination steps needs to be executed when the Routing Rules does not match to determine the Party Role, then, an empty row with * for all fields and with the corresponding Role Code, must be created "at the End of the Ticket Party Rule Function" as:
2539770 - Determination of Ticket Routing Rules for Processor Party Role
2539879 - Determination of Ticket Routing Rules for Party Role as Service and Support Team
2540259 - Determination of Ticket Routing Rules with Party Role as Service Technician
ticket, routing rules, service technician team, party, role, determination , KBA , ticket , service technician team , ticket routing rule , party role , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To