You want to mass upload Product Groups in Business Configuration.
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity List.
- Search for Materials.
- Choose the Maintain Product Group for Materials link.
You are not able to upload the Product Group in bulk.
Product Groups is manually entered into the Business Configuration.
The Business Configuration Activities can be manually created in the system, mass upload is not possible.
To add Product Groups in Product Master data, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
2. Go to Implementation Projects view.
3. Select Open Activity List button.
4. In All activities, search and open Materials.
5. Select Maintain Product Group for Materials link.
4. For each Product Group, maintain values.
Now the Product Groups needs to be maintained in the Product Master data:
1. Go to Products workcenter.
2. Select Product Administration view.
3. Go to Sales tab.
4. Enter a Sales Organization.
5. Select the Sales Org line item.
6. Select Product Group tab. Maintain the Products here.
Product group is used to group materials of same category for reporting purpose, currently this is not supported as part of ECC -C4C Integration so Product group data in ECC is not replicated to C4C.
Product groups needs to be defined in the Product Master data.
Product Groups are dependent on the Sales Organization.
Up to 5 Product Groups can be maintained for a Product.
C4C the upper limit for a dropdown list is 1000.
Standard Field Product Groups, Mass Upload , KBA , mass upload in business configuration , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To