You would like to know what order applies in determination with Party Role maintained as Service and Support Team.
SAP Cloud for Customer
For the Party Role as Service and Support Team, following way of determination holds:
- Any rule created under Organizational Work Distribution of Service and Social view of Administration work center. These rules run during creation of a ticket and also when the ticket gets escalated.
- If the Party is not determined with above rule, then it follows the Determination Priorities maintained in Business Configuration, wherein:
- Step 5 - Use Rules for Service and Support Team - follows the Routing Rules set under Ticket Routing Rules of Service and Social view of Administration work center.
- Step 10 - Responsibility "Organization center Service Request" - it is obsolete.
- Step 20 - Functional Organizational Unit of Processor - Team is derived from the processor based on the Org model set up.
- Step 30 - Organizational Unit from Org model if only one Suitable Functional Unit exists - If there is only one Org Model in the system and has Function as "Service", then this is derived as Team.
If the subsequent Determination steps needs to be executed when the Routing Rules does not match to determine the Party Role, then, an empty row with * for all fields and with the corresponding Role Code, must be created "at the End of the Ticket Party Rule Function" as:
2539770 - Determination of Ticket Routing Rules for Processor Party Role
2540259 - Determination of Ticket Routing Rules with Party Role as Service Technician
2540331 - Determination of Ticket Routing Rules with Party Role as Service Technician Team
ticket, routing rules, service and support team, party, role, determination , KBA , ticket , service and support team , party role , ticket routing rule , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To