Email notifications are requested to be sent to contingent workers upon hire or rehire.
You can send out notifications for the following situations:
- When a Contingent Worker is hired using Add contingent worker / Imports / APIs
- When a Contingent Worker is rehired as a contingent worker
- When a Regular Employee is rehired as contingent worker
You cannot send notifications for the following situations:
- Recipient does not have proper business email address
- Work order dates are modified or extended after the contingent worker is hired
- Contingent worker hired has work order end date in the past
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Employee Central
SF, success factors, EC, Contingent Worker Notification, Hire or Rehire Contingent Worker , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , LOD-SF-EC-ALR , Alerts & Notifications (saveAlert - EC Core only) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.