- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated when SP_STOP_REP_AGENT is executed.
- ASE Errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the module ra__health_check() with a stack trace:
Current process (0x....) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000e3e6ba (ra__health_check+0x...), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x....)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
Sybase, SEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, stacktrace, CR809840, CR#809840, 809840 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.