- SAP Transportation Management Group Logistics Intercompany Settlement scenario
- When the Internal Settlement Document (ISD) for the OTR is transferred from TM to ECC, the invoice is not created in ECC.
- The XML message is processed successfully but there is no document created.
- Error message VF 044 "The item is not relevant for billing".
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- SAP ECC
CL_TCM_CFIR_COMMON_ASSIST ~ BILL_INTERFACE_CALL line 131-152 mv_vbtyp NE tcm_if_constants~c_sd_doc_cat-credit_memo. MV_VBTYP = M credit_memo = O counts are not equal. Not all created items were invoiced. VF 44 The item is not relevant for billing , KBA , TM-FWS-BIL , ERP Billing , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.