- How can I get deleted objects (stories / digital boardrooms) restored in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Deleted stories and digital boardroom files can be retrieved (restored) from the "deleted files" (trash bin) from the Files repository. See Managing Files and Folders for more information.
- Other objects such as dimensions, currency tables, roles, connections, allocation steps, allocation processes, wrangles, value driver trees, location dimensions, data locks and data actions cannot be restored via this method at this time.
- You can backup and restore these other objects using the Main Menu > Deployment > Export option. See 2538909 for more information.
- Caution: "It is not recommended to use exports to archive content. Content can only be imported in the same version of the application from which it was exported, or the subsequent version (i.e. current version, current version +1). After your system is upgraded again, you cannot import the content."
- For example, a 2020.21.X backup file (TGZ) can only be restored into version 2020.21.X or 2020.22.X.
- The patch level number (third / 3rd value) does not matter.
- Only the release (version / wave) number is relevant (second / 2nd value).
- For example, (Year.Release.Patch_Level, 2020.21.0, 2020.22.4).
- 2492733 - What SLA's are applicable for SAP Analytics Cloud customers?
- 2497088 - How do I restore a deleted story in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2538909 - How to move / transport a model from a test tenant to a production tenant in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Landscape Architecture & Life-cycle Management (video)
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Landscape Architecture & Life-cycle Management (blog)
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Landscape Architecture & Life-cycle Management (wiki)
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Enterprise Readiness
- SAP Cloud Trust Center - Learn more about our cloud security, trust, compliance and services.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
import, qa, DEV, PROD, transport, transfer, export, story, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Move to production, We would like to inform which possibilities are available to move a model and its stories to the production environment? lifecylce management, porting model SAC, Moving content from one BusinessObjects tenant to another, Moving content from one SAP Analytics Cloud tenant to another, lcm, sac data redundancy backup restore, (Development (Dev), Test (TST), Quality Assurance (QA), Production (PROD) etc.) Models will be permanently deleted, dimension, currency, currencies, Role, Connection, Allocation Step, Allocation Process, Wrangler, Value Driver Tree (VDT), Location Dimension, Data Locking, lockings, Data Action, Files , KBA , backup restore sla , sla sboc , sac data redundancy backup restore , dibo dibos , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , How To